Shawn Cayer, Founder
Broker and owner, Shawn Cayer is an Ipswich native, vested in his community, his team and his family. Over 20 years in business, Shawn has built a trusted reputation in business management, real estate and commercial development. Shawn founded the Windhill culture on a strong sense of ethics, morals and integrity, where success is based on the relationships built with our clients as well as our longstanding homeownership partners. Shawn realizes his team is the integral hub that provides the high level of customer service expected from a locally owned, highly professional real estate company.
Shawn's love and understanding of the real estate business began at an early age, working in construction and learning from his father. Every transaction is influenced by his broad expertise and a deep understanding of the region and the inherent needs of clients here on the North Shore. He is closely tied to his community, working with several boards, associations and organizations as well as coaching youth sports. These commitments exemplify Shawn's devotion to his family and community as well as his dedication to the real estate industry.
Affiliations, Memberships and Community Involvement:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of MA and NH
- North Shore Association of Realtors, Professional Standards Committee
- Great Marsh Preservation Advocates, Board of Directors (2011-Present)
- The Board of Directors Ipswich Family YMCA, Director (2012 – Present)
- Ipswich Education Foundation, Inc., Director (2013 – Present)
- Ipswich Museum, Trustee (2009-2011)
- Ipswich Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Ipswich Youth Lacrosse League, Treasurer (2009-Present)
- Licensed Construction Supervisor #84001
- Licensed Home Improvement Contractor #181666